Staff Application - FARESNNIUQ21

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by FARESNNIUQ21, Aug 22, 2017.

1. FARESNNIUQ21

FARESNNIUQ21
    Expand Collapse

Part 1 (Short answer questions, no detail required)

Real Name
    :
    Quinn

Username:

FARESNNIUQ21

Past Username(s):
    faresgamer1_yt, NNiuq21

Timezone/Country:
    EST / Eastern Standard Time

What rank are you currently on this Skyblock?
    User

How long have you played on SkyMite?
    1.5 months

Discord Username:
    FARESNNIUQ21

Which server are you applying for?
    Unity

Part 2 (Please take your time with this, use a lot of detail)

Have you been Staff on SkyMite before? If so; when, for how long, what position, and why did you leave the team?
    No I was never part of the staff before.

What is your availability for being on the server?

4-5hrs per day

Why are you (re)applying to become a staff member?
    I have had a great experience on this sever for the last month and a half. However, I have run into some negative players. I believe that I can make a change on this server. For example, I will help to stop cheaters, people who argue, spammers and rude and impolite chats because I believe in fairness, a positive chat atmosphere and a fun experience.

Explain what being a Moderator means to you (That is, what is the job description?)

What a moderator means to me is a person who looks through many different discussions to find fights to resolve them, to find rude behavior to change their language, and to identify spammers to cause them to cease.

What makes you qualified for a position as Moderator?
    I have the skills to resolve fights, I am a polite and kind person, I understand and follow the rules, I listen well to many opinions, I provide support in many ways and I will not abuse my privileges as a Junior Moderator.

Two players start arguing, and the situation is escalating. How do you handle it?

Firstly, I would remain calm, secondly, I would try to understand the problem from both sides, thirdly, I would summarize the problem without emotion. It would be necessary to focus on the positives while trying to talk it out.

Your friend was being disrespectful to another player after losing a fight in PvP. What do you do?
    I could privately talk to him about his behavior, stop the other person from making the situation escalate and model respectful behavior to both players. If he /she still doesn't stop, talk to him/her about a penalty as a consequence.

A player you really don't get along with says, "You're dumb!" after you kick him. How do you react?

Tell him to please watch his behavior and if he keeps on doing it I could give him a warning. If he continues I could speak to a higher level staff member to ask for advice. At the last resort I could speak to the owners about a ban.

Anything else you believe is relevant to include?
    I hope to be a positive change on this great and enjoyable server!

2. TK_TimeKeeper

TK_TimeKeeper
    Expand Collapse
    Manager
    Manager

Pretty good application, we will keep you into consideration, further more if possible change the Bold replies it gets a little confusing to read.