my staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by aidanecassidy, Aug 27, 2017.

1. aidanecassidy

aidanecassidy
    Expand Collapse

aidan

Username:
    aidanecassidy

Past Username(s):
    aidanecassidy

Timezone/Country:
    Eastern Standard Time

What rank are you currently on this Skyblock?
    aurora

How long have you played on SkyMite?
    2 months

Discord Username:
    aidanecassidy

Which server are you applying for?
    Unity

Part 2 (Please take your time with this, use a lot of detail)

Have you been Staff on SkyMite before? no

What is your availability for being on the server? all day from 11am to 1-2 in the morning

Why are you (re)applying to become a staff member? i love to help improve servers to make it a respectful, friendly environment for kids to enjoy and have fun playing minecraft.

Explain what being a Moderator means to you: being helpful to other players, respecting other players and staff, treating everyone as equal, and insuring the rules are followed and respected.

What makes you qualified for a position as Moderator? i know all the rules and can monitor chat of any disrespect to others and any other rules broken, also help any players with issues they are having with any players or other issues they have with the server

Two players start arguing, and the situation is escalating. How do you handle it? try to talk to them and get them to calm down, if its past talking and the rules are being broken i would mute for 5 minutes and if it continues after the mute, it will result in a longer mute

Your friend was being disrespectful to another player after losing a fight in PvP. What do you do?: talk to them try to get them to clam down and if that doesnt resolve it, give them a warning, and if it escalates to a higher degree it will result in a 5 minute mute

A player you really don't get along with says, "You're dumb!" after you kick him. How do you react? : remind the player that they are breaking the rules and if it escalates they will be warned, then muted if it creates a larger issue

Anything else you believe is relevant to include? family matters will not allow me to be online some times but very rarely it will happen

2. TK_TimeKeeper

TK_TimeKeeper
    Expand Collapse
    Manager
    Manager

Try to unbold the answers they were a little hard to read and add a bit more detail :) thanks