MrKingBling Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MrKingBling, Aug 29, 2017.

1. MrKingBling

MrKingBling
    Expand Collapse

Username: MrKingBling

Past Username(s):
    Bad_Boy2
    XxBuilder12xX
    brickmastermario

Timezone/Country: Pacific Time Zone

What rank are you currently on this Skyblock?
    Aurora

How long have you played on SkyMite?

Two months and two days

Discord Username:
    MrKingBling

Which server are you applying for?
    Unity

Part 2 (Please take your time with this, use a lot of detail)

Have you been Staff on SkyMite before? If so; when, for how long, what position, and why did you leave the team?
    I have never been staff on this server.

What is your availability for being on the server?
    My availability on this server is 3-4 hours a day unless something comes up. However with school coming up it will go hours will go down on the school days but on the weekends I can be on almost as much as I want But, when I am not on I can use my phone using an application called MineChat! This app will allow me to chat with other players on the server when ever I want to.
    Why are you (re)applying to become a staff member?
    I am re-applying because I really love this and I think I can help it grow. I love being able to help people and make their experience on this server more enjoyable. However, that also means bringing people to justice when they break the rules.

Explain what being a Moderator means to you (That is, what is the job description?)
    Being a moderator means to help people with their issues and help people make there experience more enjoyable on the server. However, being a moderator also means to enforce the rules and make sure people follow them. It doesn't matter who you are, breaking the rules is not ok!

What makes you qualified for a position as Moderator?
    What makes me qualified for a position such as moderator. Well, it depends on what the staff team wants me to do. I am able to enforce the rules and make sure everything is in line. I can also manage a few plugins such as world edit, economy and permissions. I wouldn't say I am an expert on plugins though. I will say I am great at pleasing people. I can help care for their needs (if they are needs not wants). I am well qualified for this position on my own opinion. You might have other opinions. That's why I'm applying.

Two players start arguing, and the situation is escalating. How do you handle it?

If two players start to argue I would handle it differently depending on the situation and the topic on what the two players are talking about. However no matter what the topic is, I will hear both sides of the story and witnesses. All messages will be put in private so no other side will be able to intervene. Once I have decided and or consult with other staff members I will dish punishments if necessary.

Your friend was being disrespectful to another player after losing a fight in PvP. What do you do?

Like I said earlier in the application, It doesn't matter who you are punishments will be dealt if necessary. However, I have an advantage with my friends because I can talk to them personally via voice chat instead of just normal text chat. They will not get any more mercy or grace than any other player.

A player you really don't get along with says, "You're dumb!" after you kick him. How do you react?

Easy, you just ignore them. Unless they keep saying it, then I will mute them for spamming.

Anything else you believe is relevant to include?
    I was denied earlier but never got any reason why. So I hope this is an improvement from my first application. If I am accepting I will work as hard as I can to do my job. Properly and efficiently! Also as my previous application I will continue to play on this server even if I'm not accepted. This is an amazing server! :D

#1 MrKingBling, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. TK_TimeKeeper

TK_TimeKeeper
    Expand Collapse
    Manager
    Manager

We aren't looking for unity staff right now but we will take this application into consideration.

MrKingBling likes this.
  3. MrKingBling

MrKingBling
    Expand Collapse

Ok! I think? Does that mean If a spot opens you will take a look at my app again?

#3 MrKingBling, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  4. powerover9001

powerover9001
    Expand Collapse

Lol we have like unlimited spots :3
    Not really tho but kinda

MrKingBling likes this.
  5. MrKingBling

MrKingBling
    Expand Collapse

So I'm denied?

6. powerover9001

powerover9001
    Expand Collapse

No, They're deciding whenever or not to accept you, or take a closer look at your app :3

MrKingBling likes this.
  7. MrKingBling

MrKingBling
    Expand Collapse

oh thats good! ok I will stop bothering you! XD Sorry