LeBron_James_6 Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by KING JAMES, Jul 18, 2017.

?

Am I qualified to become a Moderator

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KING JAMES

KING JAMES
    Expand Collapse

Jack

Username:
    AhllaAkbar

Past Username(s):
    FaZe_Gay
    LeBron_James_6

Timezone/Country:
    UTC Pacific Daylight TIme Vancouver
    What rank are you currently on this Skyblock?
    Unfournatly I have no rank :(
    How long have you played on SkyMite?
    3 Months (I got a new Minecraft account before I used to play with my friends because my mom didn't let me buy Minecraft I got it like a few days ago)
    Discord Username:
    Daamitfeelsgoodtobeagangster

Which server are you applying for?
    Both lol
    Part 2 (Please take your time with this, use a lot of detail)

Have you been Staff on SkyMite before? If so; when, for how long, what position, and why did you leave the team?
    N/A
    What is your availability for being on the server?
    2-3 hours a day
    Why are you (re)applying to become a staff member?
    N/A
    Explain what being a Moderator means to you (That is, what is the job description?)

Some people think that Moderator is all about banning players and Finding hackers. It's all about the Respect you give to the community and what you bring to the server. It's all because of care, by all means, you care for the server and you want to help the server. When being a Moderator I have a couple of things a Moderator needs. Answering and Helping people's Questions When players ask's a question by all mean you have to answer their question. While having this power you can't abuse it just like when you're in charge of taking care of they family while your parents are gone, so you have to use it the right way. When other players are being rude and abusing other players a Moderator shouldn't just join them or watch that all happening, the Moderator should talk to them stop the fight and give them a warning or a kick.

Here's a list of what Permissions Moderator have (just to show my understandings)

Fly -The player can Fly
    Tempban - The player is temporarily Banned
    Ban - Player is banned for a certain amount of time
    Mute - Player is muted for a certain amount of time
    TempMute - Player is muted for temporarily
    Tp - Player teleports to other players so they can watch them
    vanish - Player is invisible so they can look at hacker if they are hacking
    cc - Player clears chat Only used if personal info is given to public or other info that the public shouldn't see
    Invsee - Player can see other people's Inventory
    Kick - Kick's the player out of the server
    What makes you qualified for a position as Moderator?
    I Have been Moderators in a lot of small servers and I've learned a lot of things. I learned It's hard being a staff member and you have to work hard. I've also learned how to find and catch hackers. One of the best things I've learned was controlling my anger and being respecting and kind to the community before I used to rage at players when they would dis me but being a staff member at small server made my issues go away.I wanna step up the game as being a staff member. I want a safe community and a well-known community. I think I have all those qualities to become a Moderator.
    Two players start arguing, and the situation is escalating. How do you handle it?
    I would first ask what the situation is then trying to solve their problem by talking and calming them down. If that doesn't work I give them a warning that you need to stop or you will be muted and if the situation is becoming worse I would mute them both for 10 min. If that doesn't work a kick will be given and if that keeps on going they will receive a TempMute.
    Your friend was being disrespectful to another player after losing a fight in PvP. What do you do?
    I would tell them to calm down it's just a game you don't need to be that rude to a player and if they don't stop and ignore me more consequences will happen I will tell them that you can PVP them again it's alright and if they don't stop a kick will be given if they learned their lesson great of not a 5 min mute will happen followed by a 10 min mute
    A player you really don't get along with says, "You're dumb!" after you kick him. How do you react?
    As a staff member, it's always best to ignore things and maybe they will stop if not I will talk to them telling that just because I kicked you doesn't mean I'm dumb. I would also then tell them the reason why you were kicked (ex. they were swearing) and tell them this kind of behavior isn't allowed in this community if you want to swear do it somewhere else not in this server. If they stop great if not I will give them a mute for 15-20 min
    Anything else you believe is relevant to include?

#1 KING JAMES, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  2. KING JAMES

KING JAMES
    Expand Collapse

3. MrKingBling

MrKingBling
    Expand Collapse

On the Why are you (re)applying to become a staff member it means why are you applying. They just put the (re) because some people will reapply for staff. I would fix that. But this is only my opinion.

4. KING JAMES

KING JAMES
    Expand Collapse

ok i will change that soon

MrKingBling likes this.