Staff Application - ( DomanicStreams )

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Domanic Streams, Mar 10, 2018.

1. IGN (In Game Name): DomanicStreams

Past Usernames
    (list all of them): none

Age (Lying will result in an instant denial):
    Example: 113

TIme Zone:
    Example: EST (Central - 5)

What rank are you on the server? Knight

How long have you been playing Skymite? Since Thanksgiving

How long have you wanted to be staff? still Christmas

Discord Username: iDomanicStreamz#7410

Have you been staff on Skymite before? If so tell us why you resigned or were demoted: no

How much time can you put into the server daily?. I can put in 0 on Sunday, 1-4 on Monday-Wednesday, And on Thursday day through Saturday 1-4 hours

What makes you qualified to be staff on Skymite? i am good at persuading, Know how to use basic commands (lick /kick, /ban, /pardon)

If you become staff how do YOU believe you are going to keep that role? Good

If you just muted someone for "Toxic Chat Behavior" and someone messages you about how they didn't deserve it and your a terrible staff member how will you handle this situation? I would ask then to say what they did , and if they still don't think they deserve it i would ignore them

If someone joins the server and starts spamming other server IP's in chat how will you proceed? i would kick them for spam and clear the chat, if they come back and start doing it again i would temp ban , then if they do it again a longer tempban, then again for a perm, if they join on alt after perm ip ban